A wonderful combination of natural essential oils providing warmth and temporary pain relief from muscle aches and joint soreness.
Rawleigh's Muscle Rub is a proven combination of high quality natural essential oils that provide warmth and temporary pain relief from muscle aches and joint soreness, especially those associated with arthritis, rheumatism, muscle and nerve pain.
Our high quality natural ingredients include:
- Wintergreen oil to relieve muscular pain. Wintergreen oil is known for its ability to relieve muscle, joint and bone pain as it produces a feeling of warmth. Wintergreen is an anticoagulant, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, vasodilator, analgesic anesthetic used for arthritis and rheumatism, muscle and nerve pain.
- Lavender oil is a natural antibiotic often used to treat inflammation. Lavender also reduces anxiety and stress and is used for calming, soothing and relaxation.
- Lanolin - a natural and non-toxic moisturiser, emollient and emulsifier.
- Beeswax which nourishes and soothes the skin and helps support moisture retention.
- Peppermint oil to provides a cooling and soothing sensation when applied to the skin.
- Eucalyptus oil is an anti-inflammatory that has a cooling effect on the skin. When massaged it can provide relief for muscular aches and sprains and improve circulation.
- For use on adults and children over 12 years – massage into painful areas three times a day.
- Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.
AUST L 141777